CALLING ALL ATLANTA AGILE COACHES!
The newly formed “(Agile Coaching Exchange) ACE: Atlanta” User Group, cordially invites you to join us in leading the conversation, growth and collaboration between amongst Agile Coaches in the Atlanta area.
ACE: Atlanta’s mission is to exchange ideas, inspire, and learn tools to build skill and support the Leadership Development of those in the discipline of Agile Coaching.
Topics covered monthly will align in one or more areas of The Agile Coach Competency Framework:
- Lean Agile Practitioner
- Professional Coaching
- Facilitating, Teaching
- Or one of the mastery areas: Technical, Product/Business, or Transformation.
Our philosophy is:
- Learning new things as a community
- Connecting people so that they can collaborate & work together in the future
- Providing a place for people to seek support
- Exchanging coaching skills and experiences
- Developing new concepts collaboratively
- Developing ideas that will support the discipline of coaching & Agile
- Having fun & sharing ideas
Our first meet up is being scheduled the 1st week of December and will be a “Networking and Holiday Food Drive” event. We’re anticipating a fun turn out.
ACE: Atlanta is a sister group to and inspired by ACE: SoCal the U.S. Flagship group to the original ACE: London, with the aim of a cross country exchange and collaboration whenever possible. Other chapters include ACE: Silicon Valley, and Coming Soon ACE: Nashville.
We are working on adding ACE: Atlanta to the Scrum Alliance User Group community, so that you can earn SEUs for your participation, stay tuned…
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us at Atlanta@agilecoachingexchange.org
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Shawn Boockoff, Alalia Lundy, Charles Galoppe, Co-Organizers